Tuesday, June 20, 2006

a liberal fool

Today I am picking up the pieces of my broken heart. Matthew Good, Broken Social Scene and Feist are all playing at the Calgary Music Festival . . . naturally, they are playing when I am away in New York. Curse you fates!!

le sigh.

For the past two weeks I have been drowning in monotony with the working full time and dreadful lack of school boredom and what not. At least to assist in mending my pitiful ways I will get my rock on to Buck 65 tomorrow . . . ohhh yes, I will rap along like none other! That and I am going to play a lot of Zelda. Oh ho ho and I do mean A LOT! Summer is for fools and liberals.

Fin.

7 comments:

Варвара said...

WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING SOON AS I TURN 22 IN T MINUS ONE WEEK AND COUNTING!

chelsey said...

OKAY!!!!11!

Anonymous said...

YOU AND CHAD SHOULD BE MUSICAL BEST FRIENDS since he is also there tonight

Captain Rocket said...

ahem.....thanks, Crystal.

BUCK 65 ist RAD

chelsey said...

le sigh.

(because caps lock is awesome) CHAD, WILL YOU BE MY MUSICAL BEST FRIEND?!?!!

Варвара said...

SOMEHOW WE MUST COORDINATE SOMETHING! LIKE ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY! BECAUSE I THINK THOSE ARE THE ONLY DAYS I AM FREE? THOUGH MAYBE FRIDAY. OR AFTER JULY 3! *SUCKS*

Captain Rocket said...

sigh.....YES.