Tuesday, August 22, 2006

futon woman!

Ohhh my brothers there is the most amazingest thunderstorm raging about outside. So to fully enjoy this Christmas Day miracle I am soon off to my deck to sit and watch the storm whilest listening to The Doors or Pink Floyd on real low and gentle and whatevs. It'll be awesome . . . that is until my ADHD kicks in and then I'll retire inside to watch THE MUTHAFUCKING EXORCIST ON A MUTHAFUCKIN' PLANE! It will be awesome because a major case of the wiggins is the new black. Ha! Jealous!

Also the other day out and about with the Smeltrex and her boy, Lava, I happened to taken the most awesome emo Myspace photo of myself EVAH!! Katrina prepare yourself for your head to explode!!

2 comments:

Keltie said...

You can see through your shirt in that picture.

WOW, I BET YOU JUST GOT TOTALLY PARANOID!!!


lol

-K

chelsey said...

Dammit!! Must you remind me of my whoreish ways!!

I'm a harlot . . . *sobs*