Saturday, August 12, 2006

pysanka? more like lamesanka!

This last week has been one of joy and splender! My two most favoritest things!! Firstly, I finished off my time in New York with fun and goodtimes . . . namely, I saw a little thing called the French Kicks at the Bowery Ballroom. Ohhh j'aime French Kicks . . . excuse me whilest I swoon. The rest of the time in the Big Apple was spent with my little compatriots, Jamez and Cindy Loo. Fun and goodtimes abounds!

I returned Wednesday to my blessed Edmonton, a bipolar kitty and an disinterested dog and all the normallities of the life of me. It feels bizarre to have been doing crazy things for three weeks and then return right back to the grind . . . where was my gradual rehabilitation to real life bits or whatevs?! Although to make me feel less with the fish-out-of-water bit, my friends took me to Vegreville on Saturday. Upon which they proceeded to get me drunk by noon and then took me by the giant egg . . . lude comments were made regarding the pysanka. I was an asshole tourist, it brought me back to better times. That and I got to eat caramel apples under tractors to pass the time!! Ha! Jealous!



Also I did this yesterday!! SHABAMM!!!



Now I can look artistic and moody like all the time!! All the muthafucking time I say! Neat!

2 comments:

Captain Rocket said...

Hello, my name is Chad. I spent some time reading your blog today and thought you would be interested in this offer:

MOTHAFUCKIN SNAKES.

chelsey said...

I AM SICK OF ALL THESE MUTHAFUCKING SNAKES!!! *head explosion*

I cannot describe my excitment for that mean muthafucker of a movie!