Saturday, September 09, 2006

lucky foot, other rabbit

HOLIPISS!! I got the latest Dears album, A Gang of Losers, and ohhh my friends, it is so very good. I think I've played it about eleven-billion times already . . . mostly though because it's a joyful way to block out the sound of raging hammers on my roof. Roof construction is like a modern form of Chinese water torture . . . pretty much every half-an-hour or so my head explodes with rage and I shake my fist at the sky like a crotchety old man. Curse those meddling hammers I say!

Also maybe, since I have a blissful day off I have decided to treat myself to some Asian cinema goodtimes at the Metro cinema complete with a dash of back row creepiness. I need to buy myself a Warhol-esque wig so to complete my vision of pure back row perverseness. Ha! Jealous! Seriously, I will be the best of friends with Hiroshi Teshigahara and his avant-garde Japanese cinema and we will eat pocky and giggle and whatevs. Neat!

5 comments:

Варвара said...

IT IS SAD BECAUSE YOU CAN PROBABLY WATCH JAPANESE MOVIES EASIER THAN I CAN! IT IS AT LEAST 30 MINUTES (AND ONE MOOCHED CAR RIDE OFF A NICE PERSON) TO THE NEAREST VIDEO PROCUREMENT FACILITY!

chelsey said...

it about time you responded to something!! the zombie christ?! THAT WAS FOR YOU MON FRERE!! i give you solid gold and you just ignore it!

how are things in the land of godzilla and awesome?!

Варвара said...

THINGS ARE AWESOME! But there are lots of Australians around here so I didn't want to make any comments that could get back to me! :O

Captain Rocket said...

The Dears rool. As does Zombie Christ....or at least he will....sooon.

Evil Bunneh said...

Here's something I've been wanting to know for a while.... What is POCKY really like? Apparently it's awesome and such.... I MUST KNOW.