Tuesday, September 19, 2006

yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Arrr ye salty landlubbers!! Today is me most favoritest dialetic day of all!! Oh ho ho it is "Talk Like a Pirate Day" . . . which for those sadly not in the know, it is a day to talk like a regular old scallywag! Neato! Pretty much a hardy goodtime is guaranteed on such a day, as well, it's an excuse to drinker like a bloody pisser. Je t'aime.



I really like this photo because I look the lamest pirate evah and I practically have a quasi-pirate mullet . . . if that doesn't scare the peg leg right off of you, I don't know what will. God I need a sodding haircut/money.

Fetch me rum WENCHES!!

6 comments:

Captain Rocket said...

Man, you need a bandana and a hoop earring. I'm gald that someone else celebrated this magical day.

chelsey said...

don't think i haven't been in the market for a lovely pirate themed bandana because ohh it's been in the works for quite some time!

Anonymous said...

Argh, the land lovin' scurvin' co-workers I call my crew ain't tell me about the day that was yestermoon. It be the only day my salty language gets a full mast.

If be any consolation to ye other pirates I did give an ear to our theme song by accident at sea last night...Last Saskatchewn Pirate by the Captain Tractor mission.

It be back to the barracks for me, seems talkin' with this tongue is punishable by visiting Davey Jones' locker. Yargh!

Варвара said...

I AM SAD THE JAPANESE PIRATES DON'T HAVE A SPECIAL WAY OF TALKING! I DON'T THINK TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY CAN GET MUCH SUPPORT OVER HERE! T___T

Anonymous said...

i really enjoyed talk like a pirate day. i only talked like a pirate in the evening though.

Варвара said...

TODAY I HAD A KEY CUT AND FOR SOME REASON IT MADE ME MISS YOU!