Sunday, August 21, 2005

little bunny foo foo can bust a move like none other

Ohhh my, last night was fun and goodtimes abounds! Me and some of the ladies hit up Whyte Ave in a drunken fever last night.

It was high times, my brothers, high times . . . mostly because the nastiest drink known to mankind was on uber-cheap at the Urban Lounge: it was Jagermeister night. This of course, only meant two things: (1) despite my hatred of the taste of Jager (unless carefully concealed in a Jagerbomb), I was naturally compelled to drink only Jagermeister the entire night . . . my stomach loathes me for this. (2) To promote this 'night o' Jager,' the bar was handing out cheesy Jager themed prizes to those retarded enough to dance to the unfortunate bagpipe rock group of the night. One of those things were orange foam antlers, this naturally lead to me and Teresa to determining that our dancing for the rest of the night would be themed as 'Animals of the Forest'. Many a dance move was busted in order to satisfy the Gods of Drunken-Theme-Nights . . . my favorite of which was the 'Little Bunny Foo Foo', it was fucking intense.

Perhaps my greatest joy in going to any bar in Edmonton is the amazing phenomenon that grips follow Edmontonians . . . suddenly all the nerdy white boys and the no-neck men think they can dance. Let me tell you, my brothers, this serves only to bring joy to my heart and soul. The best of all this came towards the end of our stint at the Urban Lounge, the Jager was flowing freely and there were antlers as far as the eye could see . . . naturally the scene was set for a dance-off between the alpha-nerds of the Jagerhorn adorned pack. Well, it wasn't so much of a dance-off but more so them running at each other attempting to ram and rut the orange antlersoff each others heads . . . it was disturbing and wonderful at the same time. Dang!

No comments: