Sunday, September 04, 2005

lycra is social masochism

I have a confession to make my brothers . . . I love chubby people who wear tight lycra tank tops. It's just the most socially awkward fabric anyone could wear, it assures patheticness in the coolest of ways possible. Oh ho ho, and you know who I speak of, my lycra bound friend, I want to be the best of friends with you and your uncomfortably tight shirt. We shall go old together and you can wear your stretchy shirt everyday. Sadly, it'll last longer than the two of us; still shiny and stretchy as ever when we become frail and old because it is the styrofoam of fabrics.

The lycra will never die like my love for you.

2 comments:

Keltie said...

You forgot her stylish jeans and shoes that were a tad on the lesbian side.

We are going to Hell.

-K

Anonymous said...

I got the same "sickness"...I go away mad, but I'm a male, if you want to visit my blog www.lycratrav.blogspot.com, write me if you want