Thursday, September 08, 2005

talk nerdy to me

Oh my brothers, my first days back to school have been lovely . . . my precious hollowed halls of University of Alberta how I love thee. For the last two days I have been doing all I can to resist the temptation to hug to dirty brick walls of Tory. Pathetic indeed! But oh how great my classes are shaping up to be.

My history classes are pretty much fantastic, both of my profs are socially awkward and naive as they have only spent four years at the university combined. My Russian history prof blushes furiously whenever anyone acknowledges his existence and then proceeds to ramble on about Poland and the greatness of. It's brilliant! My warfare history prof swears like a sailor . . . when a class starts with an obscenely loud profanity it's practically a given that it'll be a wonderous class. As well, he's also promised a visit from Romeo Dallaire of whom's brain I want to pick. All my nerdy dreams are coming true!!

Finally, to my nerdy delight all my drinking buddies from Carmichael's class are in my Middle East politics class!! This means many trips to the Powerplants and the inevitable drunken goodtimes!!

. . . Basically, this post means absolutely nothing to anybody but me. Perhaps, my brothers, you can revel in my academic goodtimes. Happiness abounds.

No comments: