Friday, December 09, 2005

the pole of grievances

So I've been running around all day looking white-trash/rock n' roll fantastic, it's all ruined now because I have to go to friggin work. Dang! Just to make things even more lame, I have to wear this monster of a company shirt to celebrate the holidays . . . I am going to smash my face against the wall until I lose conscienceness.

Seriously, I want to speak to the small Euroasian child that is responsible for stitching this shirt. It was clearly designed to fit a small demographic of individuals whose arms have been removed and gorilla limbs have been surgically grafted on the empty sockets of the torso . . . hallo graphic!!

The only thing I can take solace in is that if I push the sleeves up to my elbows it's like a bad 80's flashback. This of course means only one thing, I'm putting on the muthafucking Madonna "Hung Up" and annoying the crap out of The Mombles.

Peace out.

1 comment:

chelsey said...

Okayyy the Madonna lasted about 5 minutes and then I tired of i . . . now it's all about muthafucking Jay Z "99 Problems"

Needless to say, my rapping is the fucking shit!