Monday, December 26, 2005

you, me and the bottle makes three

Ha! A post! It's a Christmas miracle.

Ohh my precious brothers, it has been a week of drunken festivus debotchery. It's been a long standing family tradition to spend the entire holiday in a completely awesome stupor. HOLYPISS!!! I live up to the Scottish heritage with all the rum consumed and whatnot. I could fucking drink Yeltsin under the bloody table!

It was a week of fun and goodtimes and the haul was plentiful. Amongst some of the amazingly great things was a whole ton of organic teas, a Planet Organic tote bag and Balkan Ghosts, a book I have been pining after since Christ was a child . . . all of these things lead to a very happy Chelsey. Now all I need is a whole shwack of Raymi goods and all will be right with my material world. Well, that and my new camera which is close to fruition. Ohhhh, mon freres, je suis tres excited to have a camera again. It will be pretty and beautiful and I will rule the world with my camera of awesomeness!!! I shall name it Rupert and I will love it because it is my Rupert. le sigh.

To complete the festivus celebration, I am enjoying some Bowie and some very tight tights. Ohhhh Labyrinth, you please me so. Honestly, that movie must have been supported by the friggin glitter industry . . . it's me, Labyrinth and a whole lot of rum. oh yes.

Peace out homeslices.

No comments: