Thursday, April 14, 2005

caffiene is my bestest friend EVAH!


(red bull, chocolate covered espresso beans and banana milk. You know, for healthiness)

my healthy diet for the evening . . . how I loves me papers.

I only have 3 paragraphs left on my sodding film studies paper and then onto my poly sci junk. At this point, I could give a flying fuck whether Marx was an engaging writer but at suckass at the whole 'reasonable' theorist bit. Listen, Marx is beautiful, no matter what. Accept it and move on. jeez.

egads I have no idea if what I just wrote made any sense . . . I hate the final papers push. I miss the glory days of sciences - I just wanted to kill myself but at least there was no papers! I hope sciences will take me back. *sigh*


**NOTE: I am aware that the post said 10 o'clock. I swear, I'm not that pathetic. It's a bit later than that I just don't know how to change the time thingy . . . fuck it.
Posted by Hello

No comments: