Monday, April 18, 2005

up in yo' kitchen's reign of terror: an annoyingly overly detailed account of pandas

oh my brothers, last night was a sodding GONG SHOW!! I have decided to embrace the culture of alcoholism, so with my new identity as a barfly/drunkard, me and smeltrex headed off to Scholar's. So we embarked on a mission which only settled the fact that wine is one mean muthafucka.

We set off at 20:00 hours, and stopped along the way for espresso. As I was the designated driver for the eve I figured I could at least satisfy my most favoritest vice: obscene amounts of caffiene. Armed with large cappachino, we headed out into the sunset towards the campus and what lies in wait for us there. The journey was a smashing good time, we rolled down whyte blaring Beck and dancing like one could imagine Star Wars nerd would . . . it was extremely hot!

Having got there, I attempted to parallel park . . . poorly. My poor 'zesty julian' was stuck at an awkward angle when I had just finally given up and ran from my shame. So now at scholar's, smeltrex's drinking commenced and my diet coke fetish was actualized.

It was 'Name that Tune" night which was awesome in a pretty lame way. It was particularly lame because I had been had . . . I had been promised a night of karoke!! not some tune thingy with lameness and painfully obvious songs WHATEVS! By the time the game had acutally started, smeltrex had shared a bottle of wine with some the brothers there. I like smeltrex on a third of a bottle of wine, she dances like a dork with me and does the 'sprinkler'.

Ah, yes. So the competetion had begun, so schmel and company order another bottle of wine and I contentedly chew on ice and the candies zombie man was handing out. smeltrex on two thirds of a bottle of wine is equally as neat! Again more dancing, despite her pleas not too. And further more, by being the only sober one at the table, I got to laugh at the misfortune of my drunken companions AWESOME speech capacities.

*sigh* and then came the third bottle . . . that's when the trouble began. Darcy and schmel had a big have at it over he being a dick (which he is) and smeltrex being a feminist (which she is). Oh hilarity ensued . . . followed by sleepiness. I proceeded to draw pandas while they bickered in drunkedy fun fun talk!

So back to Zan and Darcy's for a CD, and then we were off into the night. It was around 02:00 hours and schmel was precarelessly balancing on her heels and drunked awesomeness. We made it to the car, Smeltrex passed off a surprising amount of grace . . . until the car. Badness followed soon after. To spare the gory details but it was two hours of vomitting fun before we could begin to drive home. Neat!!!

At 04:30 hours I had finally managed to get schmel back into the park and finally to her house. So came the highlight of my evening . . . watching schmel attempt to make it up her stairs to the front door. HOLYPISS!!! when she walked into the doorjam, the look of shock that there was a door jam there was priceless!!! It was awesome!!

It was pretty much a night of awesomeness . . . with a few dashes on drunken panda nast!

No comments: