Saturday, July 23, 2005

down by the bay

I love the word 'asshat'. Try it, it rolls off your tongue and lingers gentley in the air. How, one might ask, such a graceful word has such pertenance in my vocabulary? Well, my brothers, the answer lies between the theighs of a sweaty male stripper and an unfortunete bachlorette. Awesome grossness abounds!! Needless to say, I now have an affinity for the peelers because if nothing else it's a riot of nast.

The word 'swagina' also fills me heart with the grossest of glee!!

The next greatest thing to watch, other than greasy half-naked men, is the classy people that fill the King's Knight Pub. It was so sleazy, I could do nothing but sit back and enjoy that far-out sound. By far, the greatest was this extremely lanky and awkward man who danced like he was holding luggage at all times . . . I want to marry him. Honestly man!! Swing your sodding arms, elbows are meant for the bending. Oh ho ho, it was lameness abounds last night!!

No comments: