Wednesday, July 27, 2005

spin the meat-wheel and win!

Hallo my brothers. Oh I require to do something great . . . I have a general feeling of listlessness tonight.

Prehaps it's because tomorrow I'll be front and center at the Matthew Good show. It hasn't fully hit me that it's tomorrow, when it does, I'll be a little obsessive force to be reckoned with.

But even more I think I am just wanting to cause some trouble . . . start a Bakunin-like revolution, only without the pimps and criminals. Perhaps it will be labeled the diet-Bakunin revolution of which people just feel really rowdy and do something retarded like stop recycling for a day or steal ice cream from a small child. I think that would be friggin awesome. I have already started the rebellion by not cutting my hair in like bazillion weeks . . . I look like one uber-lame bohemian muthafucker. VIVE LA REVOLUTION!

1 comment:

Evil Bunneh said...

Very Noncommenty around here lately...

I gots me a camera at last! photos soon!