Wednesday, July 06, 2005

the miracle of rummy-rum

Hallo my brothers, I have returned to my internet whoring ways. I have betrayed you, my sweet internet . . . je regrette.

My entire week was spent in drunken awesomeness. The amount of rum I consumed practically turned me into a pirate . . . amazing! During my crazy little binges I have learned the importance of table feng shui. HOLYPISS!! It's sodding essential that the soy sauce, salt and pepper shakers do not rape every visual sensibility. Everytime my gaze was directed at the table, I would vomit just a bit into my mouth . . . not the most pleasing experience. Oh ho ho, you know which pub I'm speaking of, you hideous muthafucker. Hours, or perhaps minutes, were spent attempting to degross the table.

Sadly, there were a few low times in which I wasn't pissed out of my mind. The majority of which I spent obsessing over my quest for a new camera. It is the essential bit to the beginning of my fantastical art project. Vive la Urban Landscapes Project!! I also made the world's ugliest tote bag, it is so friggin' amazing! I shall name it 'The Champion Tote of Hideously Amazing Awesomeness'. It's important to my heart that there is an obscene amount of emphasis on the word 'champion' because it is that good.

. . . I'm chalk full of ADD.

3 comments:

Evil Bunneh said...

Welcome back! Any news on the camera front?

chelsey said...

give me two weeks and an obscenely large paycheck and a new camera will be mine! me thinks I will get the Canon Digital Rebel XT/EOS 350D if it doesn't completely suck.

Evil Bunneh said...

it better not....i too need to buy a camera... the old one was not mine...