Saturday, October 22, 2005

fuck you, you're drunk



Oh my brothers, I was drunk as fuck last night. I heart menadering through the twisted, wicked halls of alcoholism. Truly though, the saddest part was that I was wasted on four bloody beers! "Four Beers" they all cry . . . yes pathetic indeed. But last night was goodtimes squared, it was a celebration of Tony's birthday and we went to a dance club that pretty much plays Top 40 rap music CONSTANTLY! Needless to say, I fit right in. When Golddigger played, I rapped it out like one mean muthafuckah . . . yes yes, I am the origin of cool. Oh I do enjoy being all egomanic-like.

Sadly, no pictures were taken to commemorate the greatness of the eve because with a heavy heart I must say that my camera is broken. Sigh. It's only going to take forever and a day for it to be fixed and then it can return in all it's glory! It's sad how deprived it makes me feel . . . I miss taking photos of sheer retardation.

Also, I think it's a sorry day that the two most popular search engine quests to access my site is "lions humping" and "Steven Cojocara". What the piss?!?

No comments: