Sunday, October 16, 2005

henrique and the hunt for red deer

oi vey. I just got back from a gianormous fantastical ukrainain dinner. I'm not ukrainain, that probably explains the massive stomach ache I am experiencing right now . . . man those people can pack it in like one mean mutha! The wine I can relate to given that I'm Scotish and all . . . me and alcohol will always understand each other always and forever. Oh of course, the tummy a-rumblings are entirely worth it, as it was celebrating the birth of the grand supreme council of the smeltrex. Or faux birthday as it were.

The weekend, food aside, was also filled with wonder and goodtimes. Naturally, I had drank myself drunk last night followed by a hungover me going to the Art vs Crafts show at Queen Elizabeth Hall . . . it was fanfriggintastic. I was a girl on a mission, randomly mendering the booths until I found my beautiful purse of eternal greatness. The purse is lovely and good in all the ways a purse should be. It's by Bittersweet Genevieve, and she has singlehandly put all my purse making ambitions to shame. I heart going to shows that this though, it gets my creative juices going. Dammit! I want a booth next year filled with my wonderous garble . . . a girl can dream. Sigh, for now I can hug my 'red deer' purse till I fall to sleep and dream of that far out sound.

No comments: