Friday, October 28, 2005

i heart vienna

Hallo my brothers, I have just triumphantly returned from the Metric show. Let me tell you, it was not good. Emily Haines and her lot are boring-like . . . I stood throughout the show like a moorse git because of the boringness of it all. Listen to the sodding CDs and there's a concert for you. I must give Emily cred though, her dancing/twitching on stage is quite fantastic, it's quite sad but give it a week until I crack, put on one of their CDs and practice twitching and singing goodtimes in front of a full length mirror. It's lame, I know, but give into the goodtimes.

The entire evening was not an entire loss fortunetely. The night was saved by my delicious little crack babies, The Most Serene Republic. They were fanfuckingtastic. Honestly! The fan girl in me was alive and kicking tonight as my six new best friends rocked out like all good little hipsters should. I'm pretty much in love with them all now. Dang!

Ah the sweet silence is ringing, the delicious aftermath of a concerteer. . .

No comments: