Tuesday, January 24, 2006

captain, my captain

So today was pretty much brilliant! I went to my scary intense PolySci course, of which, I followed up with cappuccinos with The Schmeltrex at Leva. It was goodtimes scheming up how I am going to corrupt her hypothetical mole-sized children. Namely, I would preach communism to the wee bits and follow through with my musky sweater plan of yore. Ohh yes, that stench is certainly the musk of an unhappy childhood!!

I followed up the sweater corruption coffee vignette with a caffiene-buzzed jaunt down Whyte Ave . . . it was happiness abounds as it was sweater weather. That's my most favoritest weather of all!! The greatest part of the trip was the miracle sweater that I picked up for 4 flippin' dollars at Divine. It's navy and red with brass achor buttons. IT'S A CAPTAIN'S SWEATER!! When I walk the street wearing this sweater people will call out "Cappy"!! And I will reply with a grin and a hardy bark to swob the muthafucking deck.

TO DA MOON!!

4 comments:

Captain Rocket said...

Welcome to the ranks.

chelsey said...

thank you!

But me thinks there's only room for one captain around here. Therefore, I have demoted you to private! I have gone awesome with power!

Captain Rocket said...

I knew you would do that. Watch out, I am a captain of rock, which outranks you.

chelsey said...

tis a shame that I am the COMANDER-IN-CHIEF of rock!! VICTORY!!

I'm Scottish, competitiveness is in my DNA.