Thursday, January 12, 2006

welcome to lameville

So, I have been enjoying quiet tranquility these past couple of days. Namely, I have been going to my classes, enjoying the academic goodtimes and then coming home to indulge in fun things like cooking and sewing. I'm trapped in the dollhouse . . . oh nerd!!

Seriously, I'm starting to really love the whole cooking thing, strangeness abounds as me and cooking have been pretty much at odds since the massive finger cutting debocale of '02. But I'm making things that taste good AND not slicing myself in the process!! Smashing success! As well, my stomach has decided to hate all things animal related, aka milk, butter, and cheesy, cheesy goodness . . . so cooking is now a survival mechanism or horrible death. Yesterday, curry almond vegan burgers, today miso soup and coconut curried veggies with jasmine rice . . . tommorow the world! HA!

The whole domestic good things has been part of an awesome promise myself to fulfil my times with more creative or neat things. I'm fighting for my muthafucking right to party with my sewing machine or whatevs. Fuck you, you're jealous!

Anyways, goodtimes await!! Peace out bitches.

No comments: