Thursday, January 26, 2006

a marathon of fear

Ahhh I just had a refreshing ranty goodtime on WebCT. I dashed the dreams of some incredibly idealistic fool from my history class . . . ha! I am clearly the master of funk and evil!! Tomorrow will also hold such goodtimes as I'm fairly certain the person of whom I tore to tiny verbal shreds sits directly beside me. Neat!!

As well, the day will hold yet another amazingly awkward moment in Tory Breezeway. This is mostly due to the fact that I am an autistic git that is pretty much ALWAYS noisy/socially inept. I have a break before my Scottish History of class of which I spend like a nerd, sitting lamely waiting in the hallway outside my class, waiting for the opportunity to enter the room and claim my rightful spot . . . third row, third seat in. Always and forever. The small space is perpetually filled with awesome losers like myself. That, and painfully obvious silence.

When put in such a situation, I have a small nagging sensation to end the silence . . . unfortunetely, it is in the most inapproperiate way. Namely, I feel like putting on my Sunday best and running around screaming ERADICATOR where ever the silence lurks.

ERADICATOR!!!!

2 comments:

Captain Rocket said...

That is my favourite KITH sketch ever and the reason my email address is what it is.

chelsey said...

ha! I blame the remote control center in Breezeway, it's titled the Annuciator. Everytime I look over at it my heart screams ERADICATOR!!!

ADD is fun!

My favorite has got to be either the tarantula revenge sketch or anything Chicken Lady. Eradicator is close in the running though.