Tuesday, January 03, 2006

lameness abounds!!

Tomorrow is my 21st birthday.

Birthdays are a weird time for me as I always get really bugged out about strange things. I start thinking about the year in retrospect and start to get the wiggins. I hate thinking about all the opportunities or hopes or whatevs I had about my 20th year and how clearly fucked it up. It's stupid stuff like wasting a day watching TV when I should have been doing something creative or retarded or not calling a friend on their birthday. Or something less lame and introspective.

Fuck that. The truth is, my birthday just a way for me to force people around me to give me constant attention. It's a quasi-legit excuse for my needy love mongering. Honestly, I act all embarassed when people ask me about my birthday but really I want them to tell me over and over how fucking cool I am! I loves it!! On your birthday the conversion should exclusively involve the birthday girl/boy and nothing else as it all sullies the importance of their day. I love it so much I try to expand it as much as possible by including a pre-birthday, birthday, post-birthday and faux birthday goodtimes . . . oh yes, it's fun and goodtimes abounds for like a solid week.

Oh yes, I put way too much emphasis on birthdays but it's the one day a year I have to be an outlandish pig about my attention needs.

2 comments:

Captain Rocket said...

happy birthday....KICK FIGHT!

chelsey said...

Ohh Ima so going to win only because I am infused with superhuman strengths on my birthday week!!!

Red Cons TO DA MOON!