Tuesday, April 04, 2006

dance muthafuckah!

Ohh my I have had a hectic week . . . school and brain implosion. Neat!!

Today I was a lazy git, it was pretty much amazing. I walked around Edmonton enjoying spring and that far out sound. Ohhh my brothers, it was so lovely, I forgot that the sun has warmth!!! When I got home I made the bestest salad evah. Spinach, strawberries, kiwi, pears, coconut and strawberry vingarette, how lovely!! I'm telling you this because it's pretty much the most exciting thing I've done all week . . . pathetic indeed. Well, that and getting the new Yeah Yeah Yeahs CD, "Show Your Bones", which caused me to have a hardy rock out dance fest. Man, I'm so awkwardly cool.

Sometimes when I get really bored I pretend to be a ninja . . . this is one of those times.



Je regrete.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Show Your Bones" is a record that keeps on getting better and better. It definitely deserves to be enjoyed at louder volumes!

chelsey said...

indeed!! it leads to a hardy rock out goodtime.