Friday, April 14, 2006

destroying the universe one purse at a time

Last night I drank myself into quite a stupor. It was goodtimes abounds, mostly because I could constantly take pictures of myself and pass it off as overt drunkness instead of the sad acutality, which is, that I am a raging egomaniac . . . honestly, it's quite pathetic/awesome. I have decided that I shall name my ego 'Murray' and we are best friends and I love him.



I am pretty much lametastic.

Unfortunetely this morning my ego couldn't cushion the blow of a hangover. Ohh it was like the world had repeatly smashed me in the face with a numerous blunt objects of varying widths and density. To avoid the severe head explosion pain that the sun induced, I committed myself to my sewing room. Ohhh it was such a happy reunion with Phasoom, we had been apart for far too long because of school and general badness. It was like everything fit together perfectly. I had the fabric and supplies I wanted, which never seems to happen, and inspiration came easily. It was easy to slip into the routine . . . ohh my brothers, it felt amazing to do something creative. Happiness!

I made this fantastical purse of Christmas Day miracles. It makes the world look brighter and happier, everything is better now that I have this purse. I shall call it "One Day I Shall Destroy the Universe". Amazing! The inside liner is red and has a pocket with a felt rifle on it . . . basically, it fills my heart with joy.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it!

chelsey said...

merci beaucoup mon frere!!