Saturday, April 29, 2006

delish

So the past couple of days have been spent the way any summer holiday should be . . . namely, with shopping. A lot of shopping. Ohhh joys!

Friday was fun and goodtimes abounds as me and schmeltrex rocked it old school on Whyte Ave. Oh ho ho, there was much oogling abounds at pretty things that I cannot afford but proceed to have inapproperiate fantasies about. Ohhh my campers, one day you will be mine and I will rue the day!! Mostly though, we tried on rockstar oversized sunglasses and hats, of which, I have discover that I am not an Olsen sunglasses-like person but I happen to rock an ascott like one mean muthafuckah! I must have one . . . it shall be my New York fasionista hat and everyone will be completely jealous. Jealous I say!!

Alas, I left Whyte Ave with little to show for except for some blank cards to add to my stash of awesome . . . well that and the campers fantasties. Le sigh.

Today my bank card went out in a blaze of glory as I went shopping with Michelle. Oh yes, I went to Urban Outfitters, and yes yes, I found the shoe/purse miracles!! These are my new babies . . . love them like I love them:






Holy mother of God!!! HEAD EXPLOSION!!!

Love them or I will crush you!!

I am off to put on the The Strokes and dance around in a wifebeater and my new darling shoes because that's what awesome does. Indeed!

3 comments:

Варвара said...

You have inspired me! I think I will buy cute shoes tomorrow! (If they still have them in my size...)

chelsey said...

YES SHOESSSS!!!

. . . le sigh. I am a shoe whore.

Варвара said...

I am not! But I need to stock up as the Japanese have ridiculously small feet. ALAS!