Tuesday, April 11, 2006

nature boy

Today I feel like there should be a small blues quartet following me around everywhere I go so I can be mysterious and noir and awesome or whatevs. Mostly I think this would be a great idea as it would distract people from looking at me as I haven't showered, done my makeup or slept yet. Ohhh yes, it's a stellar/slightly smelly look . . . I think it'll totally be the next big thing in fashion. Look for the academic zombie and remember that I am your hero. Ha! Jealous!

I'm off to go find that blues quartet . . . chances are I'm going to be settling for Miles Davis on my discman and wandering around outside in a sullen quest for brains.

Braaaaaaaiinns.

2 comments:

Captain Rocket said...

Having slept for a mere 4 hours last night, I hear you. Time for the 12 hour research paper!

chelsey said...

i totally beat my sleep deprivation record yesterday . . . 2 ten minutes naps and that's it. my head is on the brink of explosion from it whelling up with pride.

ha! enjoy the paper goodtimes, I know them well.