Wednesday, May 17, 2006

communism is the source of plaque

Ohhhh my, the last couple of days I have been an emotional ball of stress . . . everything set me off either a screaming fit of rage or a sobbing ball of awesome! It's mostly because my cat is sick so all my energy has been focused on making her feel better and comfortable and whatnot.

Today we took her to the vet to diagnose the problem, she has bad teeth . . . they are infected and spreading communist propaganda throughout her entire little body. Tomorrow the little bit is getting surgery to remove the commie teeth, which adds to my whole crazy stress bit because she's so old and frail and awesome. She clawed the fuck out of me on the way to the vet, the cat's a bloody fighter so I'm sure she'll be fine.

To take my mind off of the stress-like goodtimes I have decided to devote my day to watching Buffy and hanging out with my cat. Nice weather be damned . . . Buffy is calling!



CUTENESS EXPLOSION!!

4 comments:

Варвара said...

Which vet do you take your cat to? I will send good wishes her way~

chelsey said...

thank friend!! she came out of surgery just fine, but now she roams around my house glaring at me. fun!

Варвара said...

we should get together with our pets and they can be SURGERY FRIENDS! I'm sure they will love eachother! :D

chelsey said...

YES!! a bitter cat and a fiesty poodle . . . i can see the happiness now!