Tuesday, May 09, 2006

rockadile tales

I am about to go to bed because I am pathetic and old. That or awesome! I am actually excited for tomorrow because it holds great promise . . . I get to go shopping for great things like a dress and silver shoes because they are sexy and amazing and tacky or whatevs. My friends, I have to admit that I have become a cute shoe whore!! I can't stop myself . . . everything revolves arounds shoes. It's a slippery slope, isn't schmeltie?

Mostly I am excited because I have decided to get myself a lovely little ascott hat for good health and mind-like. It shall be used in a grand plot to be the coolest person evah . . . that and for goodtimes at The Strokes and outfit abounds! Also, I require new glasses because mine are old and make my skin melt with hatred for them. Essentially I am completely allergic to saving money, it's like sweet sweet pet dander. Neat!

I am off because my cat is killing me with her abundant cuteness/claws of impatience!



OH MY GOD!!

No comments: