Wednesday, May 24, 2006

the land of plenty and miracles

So I haven't been posting as of late because I have been a shut-in/lazy git or whatevs. But that, mon freres, has all changed because today was a day of sweet, sweet glory . . . it was a little something I like to call sushi and shopping abounds avec le schmeltrex. Namely, I dragged her to Urban Outfitters which is the land of plenty and shoes and miracles and whatevs. Also, and perhaps the greatest bit of all, is the ragingly gay sales reps. My favorite was the guy who told schmelt that the pair of smashing slingbacks she was trying on were "super comfortable". Of course, he knew from far too personal of experience . . . I love him like none other!

Ohh my, the deals we found . . . I am excited girl because I snagged myself a pair of white Con high tops for 16 dollars!! Ha! Jealousy!! Having a pair of white high tops pretty much completes my dreams of being a white trash muthafucker! The world is mine for the taking . . . MINE I SAY!

Another source for happiness is the fact that I have decided to get myself contacts so I can wear oversized rockin awesome sunglasses which mock society with the enormity of their UV protection!

Also maybe I am watching "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" and the punchlines are so cheesy it makes my HEAD EXPLODE with awesomeness!! "I think the premiere is going to be a 'blast'" followed by some severe eyebrow waggling. Fuck you!

3 comments:

Варвара said...

GOOD LUCK WITH CONTACTS! They make my eyes cry emo tears of BLOOD!

Ok, maybe that's a bit of an over exaggeration... BUT ONLY A BIT!

Captain Rocket said...

666!

666!

666!

(Wheee)

chelsey said...

haha!! happy day to you as well my friend!

rockin out with the devil isn't just for the bourgeosie anymore!