Thursday, July 27, 2006

prime minister is another term for colonial domination

Ohhh my goodness the last week in New York has been a bloody gong show!! I have made some crazy little hostel buddies, of which, are the source of all things trouble and fun-like or whatevs.

Basically, I have spent the last few days doing small touristy things in the morning followed by some serious shopping to get the cheesy taste of tourism off of my palate. Cursed Sephora!! I have spent so much there and I have only been here for one week! The shopping is then met up with some dinner and drinks with my hostel friends . . . the British combined with Canadians is a fine fit for a good evening. It's especially awesome when they can use the awesome powers of a posh accent to wrangle us free drinks and in the case of last night a free ride in a limo to a club in the Meatpacking District!! HOLIPISS!!

Last night was quite possibly the most bizarre evening as Katrina ended up chatting up some random guys on a patio which promptly lead to him calling his limo to give us a ride to a club on the opposite end of town . . . I looked like a total banshee freak when the car actually pulled up!! Ohhh my, indeed! Following that was some drunken goodtimes discussing the colonial aspects of Canadian culture and politics and whatevs . . . ohhh NERDS!

Peace out my little homeslices!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I squeal with deeelight! I love your bloggerooo!

I have dropped you an email my Canucky friend, I miss you so! I have picks on Ringo but it's gay so I will email them to you hence forth!

Sending "Big Love from Blighty".

With Love,

Limo Hoe