Thursday, July 06, 2006

sitting in the parking lot



Awesome!! Just plain awesomeness!! A documentary is on right now about Hitler's final days in the bunker . . . ohhh soo fascinating. Naturally, I've read the accounts of the last days within the bunker but this has film! RANDOM FILM STOCK WITH NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL TOPIC!!!! "Look that guy said something about a tree!! Cue random war film stock with a tree in it!" Oh ho ho, World War II film stock, you crazy old bastard, je t'aime.

. . . it's a good thing school is starting quasi-soon as I am desperately in need for excuses to read books about Hitler and Stalin. For some reason or another people look at you like you're one sick muthafucker when you leisurely read books about dictators. World War II is the hostess with the mostest, okay?!!?! Currently, I have a Stalin biography calling out my name from my bookshelf . . . it tells me in a thick Georgian accent that it is full of interesting facts about the crazy little bugger and whispers sweet drunken paranoid nothings in my ear.

le sigh, I apparently need to get a life. I think that maybe people should email me [chelsaurusrex@hotmail.com] because I am bored, of which, I shall respond with witty banter or rap songs or dead baby jokes or whatevs. Ohhh snap, I'm bored.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHAD AND I HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE TAKE OVER OF TAPE WORMS.

Captain Rocket said...

It's true, you heard it here first.

You should read about hte lamest of all dictators, Mussolini. Or Mayor McCheese.

Варвара said...

FINE CHANGE YOUR E-MAIL AND NEVER RESPOND TO THE ONES I SEND TO YOUR OTHER ADDRESS! :O

chelsey said...

NEVER WORRY MON FRERE!! The other one is still functioning and enjoyed . . . I am just ignoring you because I am a complete git!