Wednesday, July 12, 2006

take my friendship gold

I feel like Goro, of Mortal Kombat fame, has ripped out my spine, slammed it repeatedly against the wall and then put it back into my body.

Basically, I desperately want more pain meds for my crippled spine, and more so, I really want to be playing some bloody Mortal Kombat II . . . which, let's be honest here was the greatest of all!! Namely, because I had discovered an awesome attack with the purple fan-blade chick that practically let me destroy the muthafucking world! Ohhhh NERD!

Despite my literal lameness I am looking forward to the next following days because I get to hang out with my favoritest of brothers: le b and the grand schmeltrex. Also since espresso is involved I will be the happiest of girls . . . my grin will split the coast in half. Also on the list of happy things is the fact in exactly one week I will be on my way to New York!! Ohhh ho ho urban bliss!! Unfortunetely that leaves me with a week to figure out which CDs are vital to my happiness for three weeks . . . it is pretty sad that my greatest stress about leaving revolves around compiling my music collection into 3 weeks worth of awesomeness. Ummm so far I've determined I need all things Matthew Good, The Velvet Underground and The Flaming Lips . . . after that it's all jumbled-like and difficult and whatevs.

My babysssssss I loves them all!!!

4 comments:

Варвара said...

I am still in the dark about tomorrow, so of course my imagination is getting away with me and constructing scenarios in which you and Keltie appear at my house, stuff me into a sack, and carry me off into the unknown! :O


Also, I hope your back gets better! I WILL FUCK YOUR WORK UP FOR YOU! *PUTS ON BRASS KNUCKLES*

Captain Rocket said...

If you are in NYC you MUST bring some VU. I would say Loaded, of course.

chelsey said...

ohh loaded is a necessity in pretty much any trip. also i've developed an obsession with their self-titled CD namely because of 'beginning to see the light" . . . ohhh the lou reed little ritchie-like scream is bloody priceless!

i will sing it loud and sing it muthafucking proud!

Captain Rocket said...

Don't forget Take a Walk on the Wild Side, too.