Friday, July 07, 2006

scowling from the darkest corner

Ohhh it is a time of sheer glee! GLEE I SAY!! Everything has come together to formulate the most perfectly radtacular evening . . . namely, C.R.A.Z.Y. finally came out on DVD, of which, I now righteously have in my possession. Oh yes, it's French Canadian cinema at it's finest! I command everyone to watch it or suffer my wrath. THAT or maybe I'll just paint my face up all Bowie-like and scowl at you from the darkest of corners . . . picture it: the mullet, the lightening bolt, the horror.

Also I have found a 7-11 that carries banana slurpees which tastes like a liquid banana medicine fantasy come true (of which I have several). So now I shall commence my liquid sugar banana slurpee diet . . . it will either kill me or make me a God. I'll hoping for the latter.



I look like a pile of white-trash retardation . . . AWESOME!!!

Je regret.

No comments: