Tuesday, February 07, 2006

fuck you obo

This insanely creepy music is floating up the stairs from the basement and is haunting me everywhere I go upstairs. Seriously, I'm convinced there is a small musically-challenged basement monster jamboree occurring right beneath me. Ohhh you should see the little muthafucker that plays the obo, he's flippin' awesome!

I am incredibly wigged out by the music right now. I'd go find the source of the mysterious music but I've pretty much convinced myself that if I do so it will lead to my death or whatevs. So play on!! Also, maybe, I'm avoiding writing a paper on colonialism and it's impact on identity. It's more like colonialism and it's impact on BORING me because I am sick of writing every flippin paper on it. Sometimes I miss the days on researching amphibious landings in WWII and the goodtimes that produced. le sigh.

The music is still playing. Oh my.

No comments: