Sunday, February 26, 2006

we were like awesome


Again with the cool and whatnot.

So Fairmount was pretty much fun and goodtimes abounds . . . oh my brothers there was a lot of rum consumed and raising of the roof. I think it would be safe to wager that everyone at the condo complex thought that I was either autistic or incredibly cool . . . my money is on the whole awesome bit. Ha! As I am totally lazy and still technically on vacation for another 9 hours and 28 minutes, I present to you highlights in point form . . . oh yes laziness indeed!!

-If ever in Fairmount, or passing by, or generally, just want to be cool, visit Funtasia. The name alone commands that a goodtime must be had . . . oh ho ho, it delivered. Funtasia is like the Captain Picard of my heart. Namely, there were goats and ponies and llamas or whatevs, so my ADD and quota for miniature things were fully satisfied. The best was naming the two shetland ponies that didn't completely hate me and the Schmeltrex . . . we named them raymi and px because that's what all the cool kids do. Also maybe they were named as such because one was bipolar and crazy, and the other was too cool for muthafucking school. I heart them. What is really great is that the retardation that ensued is perminately emblazed in some poor Italian tourists video . . . je regret le retardation.

-Following that goodtime, me and schmeltie headed off to the ancient bathhouses . . . needless to say, I looked pretty much super awesome when I rolled up my pants and squelled like a banshee at the sight of all the sulphur and filmy grossiness. Once again my cool was captured by the Italian tourists . . . me and schmelt were practically a tourist attraction ourselves.

-Also I learned that a girl can never have enough of rum and the OC. The two together was a Christmas day miracle and happiness pie all in one! It's okay to be jealous.

-When I am drinking I should avoid karoke at all costs . . . the lure to sing "Ziggy Stardust" or "Float On" at the local Bigway Bar was almost overwhelming. Fortunetely, I have fiends like schmeltie and lava to shame me just enough to convince me that singing would be a very bad thing. le sigh. Someday, perhaps, the karoke star that is lurking within me will get it's time to shine.

I grow tired of this list, that and I hear the siren song of an old-lady nap. Whatevs.

9 hours and 5 minutes. Peace out.

No comments: