Wednesday, February 15, 2006

oh it's a christmas day miracle!!



HOLYPISS!!! The Matthew Good Acoustic Tour of Sunshine and Miracles (perhaps I made up the tour name . . . perhaps) is in March!! That pretty much makes me a happy girl . . . actually, it makes me a ridicious overwhelmingly happy girl. Currently, I look like a creepy grinning fool, my smile splits the coast in half.

March shall be a good month for concert amazingness!! So now there's Matthew Good at the end of March to add to the list of Moneen and The Most Serene Republic . . . oh yes, more concerts please!!

So that pretty much completes my day of goodtimes, everything else shall be gravy. I just returned from a happy jaunt down Whyte Ave and despite the numbing weather, I had funness abounds. Ohh bless my new orange faux Uggs, from the ankle down was the only warm part of my body. Oh ho ho, they are tacky and delicious and you are jealous. Also, they are so awesome they could even destroy God in a kick fight (so clearly, Chad, you wouldn't of had a flippin chance!).

On my jaunt not only did I find lactose-free chocolate (joys!) and the most amazing shoes quite possibly EVAH!! They are called "I Am A Twin" and I love them with all my heart and soul but seeing as how I am going to be out of a job right away, and therefore, I will be out of money, I can't seem to justify it. Basically, what I am getting at is that some random stranger who wants to be my new best friend should really go and buy those bloody shoes in a size 9!! Merci beaucoup!

. . . I feel like everything I have written is nonsensical today. Me thinks it's because I am so bloody cold that I can't feel my limbs. My limbs, I need those . . . oh the humanity!

2 comments:

Captain Rocket said...

Oh, Chelsey, there is no god.

Challenge accepted.

chelsey said...

excellent. I look forward to an all out rumble!!