Friday, February 17, 2006

the travelling gongshow

Hallo my brothers. Oh I am a excited girl, tomorrow I head off to a grand adventure in Fairmount with schmeltrex, lava and perhaps plus one. It's pretty much going to be fun and goodtimes abounds . . . namely, drinking, hot tubs, reading and zelda. All my favorite things!! oh my.

Basically today I have discovered that I am a packing diva. Ohhh yes, I am always and forever doomed to overpack like a crazy banshee . . . I blame it on my mother for not hugging me enough as a child. Also, I have decided that I hate writing historical book reviews, they are a complete waste of my precious energy and put me in a mood to start kickin things!! I swear if I ever see Fiona Watson on the streets of Glasgow, or whatevs, Ima cut her!! I heart ADD.

Take care my lovelies, I shall return in a week.

TO DA MOON!

1 comment:

Evil Bunneh said...

hey! the kings back!