Monday, February 06, 2006

jesus powers the internet

paper > sleep says:

what are you doing up at this hour?


chelsaurus rex says:

being a nerd . . . 5 minutes to kill before bus goodtimes


paper > sleep says:

You are just jealous because I am going to be student teaching in a CHRISTIAN classroom!


chelsaurus rex says:

MY LIFE LONG ASPIRATION!!!


paper > sleep says:

I got up early so I could phone the teacher before school to make sure I don't have to teach religionnnnnnnnnn...


paper > sleep says:

Me: And then um... God did stuff... and it was good?


chelsaurus rex says:

that is good/funny


chelsaurus rex says:

haha


paper > sleep says:

My born again Christian classmate was all "GOD WANTS YOU TO TEACH IN THAT CLASSROOM!!"


paper > sleep says:

pffffffffffffffffffffffft


chelsaurus rex says:

ohhh I would have gone all eric bana . . . but I have a rage issue


chelsaurus rex says:

if it makes you feel any better I had to write a paper last night discussing the proof of God WITHOUT sarcasm. Yes yess motion clearly is facillitated by god!!


chelsaurus rex says:

I"M MOVING MY LIMBSSSSSSSS THANK YOU LORD!!!!!


paper > sleep says:

Didn't you know?? The internet is powered by GOD!


chelsaurus rex says:

yesssssssss


paper > sleep says:

You're not plugging into a computer, you're plugging into JESUS

1 comment:

Captain Rocket said...

Jesus would have the best blog ever.