Monday, March 27, 2006

someday i want to be like them



Today is one of those days where I feel like running around and sighing really loud while talking about how important or busy I am. Of course, I can't actualize this awesomeness because I am, in fact, busy today. I have awoke from a nap and then studying abounds!!

I am tired and giddy from last night and the goodtimes abounds at the Metro cinema. As it turns out I am a sodding git who cannot figure out how to read movie listings, instead of going to "The Day a Pig Fell Into the Well" I ended up going to "Samurai Rebellion" . . . ohh my brothers, it was amazing!! It is my heart my friends, my heart. Naturally, after watching a film of such glory I felt like running around downtown attacking people samurai style . . . one day I am going to be knifed for the effluent properties of my coolness.

Later tonight I am off to the Fait Accomplit party of which everybody should go to or we can no longer be friends. It's going to be at Dewey's so that means you can be a drunken beast . . . also, and quite possibly the greatest part of all, I will be there looking awesome/artsy, or more likely, looking tipsy and socially awkward. Neat!! Get awesome with me at 7 in Dewey's or it means war!!

Extremely loud sigh.

No comments: