Friday, March 24, 2006

tear gas tears


. . . I had coffee right before the show; still hands and the resultant focused photographs are for suckers I say!!

Ohhh my brothers this is a glorious week for rock indeed!! Last night was the Matthew Good Accoustic Solo show . . . ohh le sigh, it was awesomeness embodied. I went with my most favoritest Matthew Good friends, namely, Sean, Chad, Stephanie, Casey and Curtis. Also, Chad's dad was there who is cooler than all of us . . . neat! Ohhh my, the rock out grin of proclaimed lameness busted its way out early into the set . . . how could it not? I was front row center, there was Matthew and all my Matthew friends. Awesomeness indeed. So many songs of amazingness . . . Sort of a Protest Song, Fated, So Long Mrs. Smith. HEAD EXPLODESSSSS!!!!



Dude, my eyes are practically melting from the awesomeness/grossiness of this picture . . . Matt Good fans are the coolest people EVAH!

Currently, I am dancing around my room listening to Johnny Cash. Well, that and getting ready for the Jason Collett show . . . mostly I'm awesome with the dancing though. Ha! Jealous! I am an excited for Jason Collett, I hope against all hope that he does his cocky/retarded Mick Jagger dance. Oh ho ho, it is just that muthafucking good! Also, the venue that will be containing this goodtime is the land of rum and happiness . . . it much pretty guarantees awesomeness for Chelsey.

Singing seems to help a troubled soul so I'm off to do just that my brothers . . . that or dance. Whatevs.

Peace out homes!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

ummm i'm severly creeped out by that photo

Anonymous said...

Somehow that picture just seems to suit his alter ego, it's perfect.