Saturday, March 11, 2006

tales from the pits of ragu

Ohh my brothers, this week was fun and goodtimes abounds.

On Wednesday I went to The Most Serene Republic show with In-Flight Safety and The Acorn . . . ohh awesome indeed. At the show I met up with Chad, always a goodtime as we share an equal love and appreciation for rhythmic handclapping. It almost rivels my obsession with the tamborine. Almost. How that little lead singer, Adrian, has such crazy energy is beyond me. Tiny man, so much energy . . . he's like a walking Christmas day miracle.

Last night was also brilliant in a lovely melancholy way. It had just finished snowing and everything was various shades of mauve . . . it's only during the mauve times that I have even the slightest appreciation for snow. I kicked back, listened to Antony and the Johnsons and enjoyed that far out sound. Everything was still . . . it was pretty much amazing.

I am off to meet b for sushi and gluttony and what not. I will return with stories of retardation and awesomeness! Jealous I'm sure!!

2 comments:

Captain Rocket said...

I love the look of fresh snow.
See you on the 23rd!

chelsey said...

indeed!! excitment abounds!