Monday, November 21, 2005

ADD and me

This post is a little delayed as I have been a busy little nutter . . .

Oh my brothers, Thursday was a Christmas day miracle!! It was a little something like I to call Broken Social Scene and oh ho ho it was fun and goodtimes abounds. le sigh. I completely miss them and the amazing good things they brought with their precious little selves . . . namely, a little indie awesomeness to dreary Edmonton.

It was the best show I have ever seen and a very close second in the Top Five Concerts list (Matt Good will always and forever reserve the prestigious first spot), mas maintainent, the seperation between second and first is like a milliwhatevs. Perhaps, what made it the bestest of the best was that I am the band's most favoritest person in the world . . . when your crazy autistic fan is up front rocking out and grinning like a fool it's best to give them the attention they so clearly need. My rock out face consists of me grinning a grin that could consume the muthafucking world! Je suis le plus boiteux.

TO DA MOON!!

No comments: