Saturday, November 12, 2005

get thee to a nunnery

Oh goodtimes abounds, "Sister Act" is on the telly, now normally I would pretend to be put off by the overt cheesiness but this one is special. Come on, Whoopi Goldberg and some muthafucking rocking nuns! Holypiss! But mostly I love this movie because I had the soundtrack back in the day, me and the retarded cousins used to put on the CD and create elaborate nun dance routines. Naturally, we would put the couch's armrest covers on our heads because the greatest habits it would make. A breakdancing nun is way better than that flying nun bullshit . . . it was bitchin and you are all jealous.

3 comments:

Evil Bunneh said...

hmmm... no one else wants to..

so here is a squeal of delight :D

chelsey said...

merci beaucoup . . . the comments have died here. I blame the word verfication, it kills the mood but spam makes me want to kill.

Evil Bunneh said...

understandable. i too, have been spam messaged... damn spambots. :(