Thursday, November 24, 2005

guard your brains like fuck

Okayy new plan: I'm no longer going to listen to Do Make Say Think when it's dark outside and I'm all be my lonesome. Don't get me wrong, I love their CD, but the first minute of the first track on Country Hymns Winter Hymns Secret Hymns sounds like zombies. Ohhh so creepy.

I am convinced that when the merciful zombie apocalpse comes, that song will be the soundtrack to the massacre. Naturally, I was busy convincing myself of this delicious fact and got so wigged out that the obsessive locking of the doors and peeking out the window had to occur. If the zombies are coming, I'm going to make it a friggin challenge to get my precious brains.

I really wish that I had a device to record all the crazy thoughts that entire my mind in a short span of time. It's pretty much like fucking brain hyperspeed all the time . . . I clearly practice quantity over quality. But how fucking intense would that be?! HOLYPISS!!

2 comments:

Captain Rocket said...

In spite on fear, I'm intrigued enough to listen.

chelsey said...

You're a brave soul . . . I'm still not touching that CD.

Then again I'm a wimp, I cried today when my cappuccino was made wrong. le sigh. I just really wanted a delicious cappuccino.

Pathetic indeed.