Tuesday, November 22, 2005

chelsey vs awesome

My brothers, I have a new love . . . thy name is Kenny vs Spenny. Every second that I am not watching that fanfuckingtastic show I feel empty and hollow inside. There's no color or happiness in the world without my naive Spenny . . . poor rat bastard is always being thwarted by that devilish Kenny. If I ever see Kenny I'm totally going to take the show way too serious and kick the muthafucker straight in the junk or something less extreme. Perhaps a dirty look or whatevs. Trust me, it'll be goddamn scorching.

Oh my, less than two weeks and me and my darling camera shall be reunited. It's been a long and difficult seperation and I miss it so. Tell your camera you love it everyday and never go to bed angry . . . you'll both be better for it.

2 comments:

Evil Bunneh said...

At least kenny (do i have the name right?) isnt neurotic and stressed.

chelsey said...

For some reason comments aren't showing . . . that makes me want to smash things. I am so the muthafucking hulk!