Tuesday, November 15, 2005

je suis lame

Bonjour mon petit freres, ohhh I have so much to get done in so little time it's bloody ridicious. Whatevs. Mostly I am conflicted as the Fait Accomplit opening bash is coming up and I am to bring some of my photos for display. And here in lies the question of which photographs and how does one display such a dizzy array of lame . . . me thinks I will just make everything black and white and play up the distortion to bring out the cool.

Speaking of the Fait Accomplit opening bit, here's a bit of propaganda pour vous . . . Everyone should join me at the fait accomplit thingy on Friday at Dewey's, the weird artsy room in Powerplant that you only venture in when you're drunk and looking for the exit, between 7-9. It will be fun and goodtimes abounds and I will be the idiot getting my drunk on and pretending to be artistic and junk. I'm going to even attempt to pedal off some of my photos, so you should bring money and buy things from me, or at the very least buy me a friggin drink. J'aime rum et coke.

Also, you should bring $15 with you to buy a new edition of Fait Accomplit, of which I'm published in, and also a back edition, of which I am not published in.

Ha! I heart propaganda!

3 comments:

Evil Bunneh said...

In Russia, propaganda hearts you. :D

Keltie said...

Thanks Chel! But the new copies are only $10. Unless you mean enough for a drink for you, and a copy of the edition! lol. If that is the case, good on ya. I like the way you think.

See you Friday. Continue to spread the good word.

-Kel

chelsey said...

nono the intention is for the masses to buy one new copy and one back edition

more fait accomplit for all!!!