Tuesday, May 03, 2005

dang it

Basically, this post would have been accented by a fabulously retarded photo of absolutely nothing important, but alas, my camera cord is still hating me.

I am not comforted by the fact that I am also a postal idiot. Slowly I will develop the habit of touching everything three times. If I fail to do so I will go into fetal position and DIE!! I have spent the last couple of hours obsessing over everything in the store. Paranoia has run rampant in my head. I managed to quiet the fear of fucking everything up until I got to the deposit. Holypiss, the deposit!!! I have become obsessed with the notion that I failed to put it in the safe (which I'm fairly certain I did but in my head its sitting on the counter, ripe for the taking by masked ninjas). Until tomorrow morning I am forever doomed to be dwelling on the deposit issue. It shall be a night of fun and goodtimes.

1 comment:

Keltie said...

Oh wow. 3 times?? It's getting worse and worse. Seriously. Seek help. In a major way.

-K