Saturday, May 28, 2005

opa!

So I haven't been posting much because I haven't been going out much. Work is currently owning my tired ass . . . seriously, I sleep for a few hours, work for many hours and then come home and crash for the remaining bit of the day. Isn't summer supposed to be for fun and goodtimes? Or at least the occasional fun and few goodtimes. DANG!

Tonight was actually a night of greatness. Me and mombles hit up the new restaurant in town, a tavern of greek goodness. I cannot put into words my love of greek food, I think it's all the cheese. Holy motherfuck! Those people do up cheese like no other!

Even though the food was of epically great awesomeness, the even better part was the cheesiness of the restaurant its self. Prepare yourself my brothers . . . there was a belly dancer!! Oh ho ho and the only thing to make it better is the fact that she kept getting the kids to dance. Honestly, it was just hilarious creepy fun! The kids would move like awkward robots having seizures . . . it was almost unbearable to watch, like witnessing a car crash with strippers in one car and clowns in the others. How can you not watch?! I ask you, how?

Anyways, writing has filled the precious few hours before sleeping reigns supreme followed by more working. There is a mountain of nasty paperwork awaiting me and I shall be joyfully be filing in bloaty bliss from all salty cheese I have consumed tonight.

3 comments:

The Complimenting Commenter said...

I completely understand about the work thing. An entertaining post. I hope you get more nights of goodness like the dinner at the Greek restaurant. Here's to a good summer.

Keltie said...

Is this the Greek Tavern on Wye? Cuz if it is, you and I are SO there next week.

Love the clowns and strippers analogy. You rock.

-K

chelsey said...

WOW!! You are the greatest random stranger evah!!

(Not you schmeltrex . . . although you're cool in your own right)