Monday, May 09, 2005

a sweat shop of one

oh my brothers, an amazing eve was just had. I just finished sewing my very first purse . . . actually I just finished sewing my very first anything. Me and that ancient thing my mother calls a sewing machine are now the very best of friends. I shall call it Phasoom the Magnificent (that being the general sound it makes when one stomps on the pedal).

So as of late I have been completely consumed with a desire to do many a great crafty things. I have settled on developing purses and skirts to satisfy my constant need for them. As I began the first of many stitches, I thought to myself in utter glee, "this is it". Dang it, this is so it!! Je adore le sewing and the product of. Or le product, I suppose.

So I am now the proud designer, manufacter and owner of a fabulous brown canvas messenger bag with red stitching for extra hotness. To complete the fruit of my loom I just need to get me some black and white fabric to add the necessary panda to raise it to full scale coolness. Along with Ragu, my panda, it'll be complete with the lamest phrase known to man, along the lines of "pandas are the shit" or "ragu is one mean mutha". I'll suss it out tomorrow.

Oh I heart Phasoom the Magnificent. . . me thinks this is the beginning of what could be a long and meaningful relationship.

This is the feeling of utter glee!!

**NOTE: Please disregard any painful spelling errors as it is early in the 'morn and I am one sleepy bitch.

No comments: