Wednesday, May 25, 2005


So my internet is alive and well. Good times abounds!

It's been gloomy in the city lately. By gloomy I mean the weather completely sucks hairy donkey balls. It's cold, windy and bloody nasty outside, so to avoid the nastiness of the outdoors I have been leaving the life of a shut-in. I refuse of go outside unless it's for coffee and to replenish the movie stock. I've also been watching an obscene amount of Montel . . . ohh yes, Montel, my brothers. Some crazy woman thinks her doll, Giggles, is crying and it's a sign from her mother . . . Giggles is just creepy not possessed with mother's spirit.

Am I the only one who thinks that when twins date other twins it's just fucking creepy?! Oh look Troy and Roy found love with Cherry and Terry . . . it's just plain weird.

No comments: